Wed, 16 Nov|
Duke of Cornwall Hotel
Destination Plymouth Conference
You are invited to join us on Wednesday 16 November 2022 for our annual conference which we are delighted to be hosting at The Duke of Cornwall Hotel, Plymouth.
Time & Location
16 Nov 2022, 09:30 – 16:00
Duke of Cornwall Hotel, Millbay Rd, Plymouth PL1 3LG, UK
About the event
The Plymouth Charter are Programme Sponsors for this year's Destination Plymouth Conference with out aim to bring businesses together who are committed to a fairer, greener future for Plymouth. It aims to grow a prosperous economy that reduces inequality, is sustainable and truly serves the wellbeing on all people in the city.
- Andrea Nicholas, Founder and CEO of Green Tourism
- Kate Doodson, Joint Chief Executive & Digital Transformation Consultant & Coach at Cosmic UK
- Jonathan Alder, Managing Director of Alder and Alder
- Amanda Lumley, Chief Executive of Destination Plymouth
- Larry Moody, Curriculum Lead & Development Officer for Hospitality & Tourism
- Victoria Allen, Marketing and Events Manager at Plymouth City Council
- Karen Marshall, Interim Marketing Manager at Plymouth City Council
- Victoria Pomery, CEO of The Box
- Matt Bassett, Senior Account Manager, Simpleview
More speakers to be announced soon.
Find out more information here.
This year's Destination Plymouth Tourism Conference is themed around digital trends and data driving a tourism change. Supported by our sponsor City College Plymouth.
- Date: Wednesday 16 November 2022
- Time: 9.30am to 3.30pm (timing still tbc)
- Venue: Duke of Cornwall Hotel
- Cost: £20+VAT
Book now to attend this year's Destination Plymouth Conference.
A buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements please email Jessica.email@example.com.